Assalamualaikum everyone... hope you're in a great condition and in a good mood to face your day today! and dont forget to say Alhamdulillah as we still have the chance to breath and worship to Allah...so, this time I gonna shared with you about do's and dont's as a tourist especially in Malaysia.
here,all of us the malaysians live happily with harmonious together with different races and religion. we have our own customs to follow so do for the tourist coming here. some of them are as follows :
- handshake are generally acceptable for both men and women, however for muslims ladies, we may acknowledge indtroductions to gentleman by nodding and smiling. a handshake only between ladies. the traditional greeting or salam resembles a handshake with both hands but without the grasp.
- shoes must always being removed when entering malaysian house
- the right hand is always used in eating and receiving something
- shoes must be removed when entering places of worship such as masjid and temples.
- do not toasting when drinking because it is not a common practice in Malaysia. The country's large Muslim population do not drink alcohol.
Malaysia is one of the beautiful country that should be in your to-visit-list. a great experienced can be gain if you follow the rules of the country that you gonna visit. stay healthy and happy everyone!